Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh, to be 19...

I need a new last name.

Reynolds? Linley? Tracy? James? Oh, who knows.

I still want to travel. I don't want to be bound by rules.

I need to learn. A lot. I need to memorize literally books of accompaniment. I need to discover all that I can about Maltby and Shire.

I need to create. I need to finish what I start.

I need to learn to take one thing at a time. But that doesn't necessitate slowing down.

I need to stop dreading next fall and figure out a way to survive in it and be happy.

I need to embrace failure, suck it up, and audition.

I need voice lessons.

I need to dance again. I need someone to choreograph for.

I need a project.

I need not to allow my social life to be a priority.

I need to make the present and the future my priority.

I need to embrace straight theatre.

I need to stop being so restless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katharine Cooper