Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Apology

I know it's been forever. I am sorry!  Life has been insanely busy.  But very, very good.
I'm totally going to write a real post (and soon)...probably about dream roles and silly business like that...because it has been on the mind as of late..but for now, let me say:

1.  I am playing Anytime Annie in Garland Summer Musicals' 42nd Street.  Lots of tapping.  Lots of fun. Excited.
2.  I might be going to Peru for a week in May if I can scrounge up the funds.  I have a way to get there for $276, so I just need to find a way to have money once I'm there.  Really cool opportunity.
3.  Dirty Rotten Scoundrels has been amazing.  I am smitten in love with the history of the Kalita Humphreys, th stage, even the scary revolve, the beautiful and insanely talented cast, the dancing, the costumes, the wigs, the production team...etc, etc.  I am having a WONDERFUL time and I seriously don't want it to end.  (But when it does, I'll be three weeks out from performing in Carpenter Hall again so I seriously have no room to complain.)
4.  On that note, I am so, so in love with my job. More than ever.  I cannot express the joy performing/theatre/music/dancing bring me.  It is just ethereal.
5.  I have the most beautiful and wonderful friends in the world. I love them.  Life is really good, and I feel like myself again. Mostly.

That is all.

No comments: