Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Wall, Dissected


This, my friends, is a clip of my wall. I figure it's way better than wallpaper. Not that it interests you, but here are the contents of the things adorning my wall:
1. two patterns from my favorite dresses that I wear way too much
2. The cover of my favorite book: the sheet music of Songs for a New World. The copier messed up and so it only says "For a New World," but I like it that way.
3. Twyla Tharp--the old lady with her foot effortlessly (and magically) kicked up above her head.
4. The cast of spring awakening (in the center.)
5. Half of the book: It's not How Good You Are, It's how Good you want to be
6. Many ads from Vogue.
7. Midnsummer Night's Dream poster.
8. Amy Adams, Rodrigo Santoro, Anne Hathaway, Zooey Deschanel, Freddie Highmore, Julie Andrews, Abigail Breslin, and Sienna Miller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.