Monday, March 10, 2008

New Beginnings

Hello friends. I have the You've Got Mail score stuck in my head (half clickity-clackity keyboard-esque percussion mixed with dainty piano/half "Somewhere Over the Rainbow") and I'm about to start the last quarter of my freshman year in college. It's been an interesting year (and I'm sure as the semester further comes to a close I'll have more reflections). It's been trying in many ways, but it's also been enjoyable. I don't really know where I'm going with this, but I feel like this is one of those inexplicably anti-climactic crossroads and I don't know where I want to go with it. Basically, I guess I'm life-confused. I don't know if that's actually a term, but I just made it up then and there and now it is. So there.

You probably noticed the hyper perky, uber Spring-y new layout. Don't worry. I know it's crazy--it'll go away soon. Until I actually get the time to create my own this-is-not-an-emo-blog-but-I-hate-the-generic-preset-layouts-so-I'm-creating-my-own layout, things may continue to be somewhat goofy. IN the meantime, I'm going to try to enable comments since I received complaints about that.

Over the break (I had a cabin in the Smokies with some friends and then went to Dallas) I found some really neat things for Juxtap'art[y]. It should be really fun! I'll definitely have more updates as this week progresses and things get rolling again.

Sorry for the short post, but I have class...Another update soon!

No comments: