Tuesday, June 3, 2008

10 Things

1. Obama. Heck yes.
2. Reasons to Be Pretty-- Neil LaBute's new piece. Must see it. Pronto.
3. Damn Yankees-- I'm totally insignificant, but I'm having a lovely time with the show, and it's going to be great.
4. Pearce High School's Miss Saigon -- Makes me depressed. Elizabeth Judd is phenomenal.
5. Passing Strange -- A strong contender for best musical. So WHY can't I like it? On that same note...
6. In The Heights -- I don't like it either. I'm sure I'll take this back later. maybe. I'm exceptionally unexcited about the Tony's this year. Other than Gypsy/South Pacific I don't particularly care about much.
7.Really, RENT? Give it up. Seriously. You can tour for a million years until everyone realizes it's a really poorly written show with catchy rock music. Mmkay?
8. Saved The Musical -- Looks awful. Described as "Legally Blonde" for Jesus freaks. Does not sound like a winner. Can you tell that I'm REALLY frustrated with the musical theatre world right now?
9. Science of Sarcasm -- Love it.
10. Are Blogs Bad for Us


Comments?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: "Obama, Heck yes." But just think: If you play your career cards right, you can be Chelsea Clinton's campaign manager in just a few short years. Cheers! MBG

Anonymous said...

hey now. i like Rent. just because some of the songs may be cheesy doesn't mean it's a bad show!