Thursday, June 26, 2008

Minimal Updates on Life:

Hey there, friends.

Here's a really condensed update on my life/goings-on:
1. Tonight is brush-up rehearsal for Damn Yankees. This means shenanigans and pranks will occur. Because the "six women+weston" have very little to do, we will be doing the most pranking. Get ready for some fun...
2. Most of my high school buddies are off and away now. While I predicted this to be the end of fun this summer, I realize I will have plenty of fun trying to make my way to NYC and frolicking with show friends.
3. I'm planning a LOT of things for the future and making some pretty huge life decisions. (I know, I know...I get annoyed when people freak out about the future to excess and here I am being a hypocrite) but if everyone could just send happy thoughts my way, it would be greatly appreciated!
4. We have another set of shows this weekend--come see Damn Yankees!
5. I watched the Prestige again today. It still plays with my head (anything involving cloning or time travel always twists my head into knots) but it's brilliant.


Well, that was shorter than anticipated. More updates later, I suppose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice performance. re #3: You're doing fine. MBG