Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm Not Dead (Yet)

I'm just without a computer and easy access to blogger....


Basically I was in NYC for a week.

Shows seen: A Little Night Music, Ragtime, Love, Loss and What I Wore, Finian's Rainbow, A View from the Bridge, and In the Next Room.  All in all, very successful trip to the city.
Celebrities Seen: Cheyenne Jackson, Steph J. Block, Anthony Rapp, Carol Kane, Blythe Danner, Scarlett Johannson, Laura Benanti, Catherine Zeta Jones, Angela Lansbury, Katie Finneran....There may be more...I'll repost if they come to me
Friends seen: Basically all of them that live in NYC.
Random amazing experience: Hearing Kristin Dausch sing at open mike at New World Stages. Incredible.

I'm in Colorado now.  Spent the last night in a three story enormous cabin in Breckinridge.  All windows, fireplace, magic, a gazillion people, lots of food, lots of drinks.

More later

No comments: