Monday, December 28, 2009

A'ight. Let's do this.

I've been a glutton.  I have paid no attention to rules.  Christmas has been a very delectably greedy holiday, and it is time to get back to business.

This means: playreading until I die, building that god-awful set for school starting tomorrow, getting back into dance classes, adhering to normal people sleeping hours (did I mention that 2 nights ago I went to bed at 7:30 AM and last night at 5am? Not okay) and losing 20 lbs.  I can do this.

It's going to be a big 'ol bear.  I'm built muscularly and I really, really love food.  But this is about taking care of myself.  Toning and eating the right things--things that will make me feel healthier and more energized than the inordinate amount of espresso I consume weekly.

So, it begins.  Today, I vow to read at least two plays (and some of my Louisa May Alcott biography as a reward), blog about them, get my drivers license, visit my favorite Vietnamese eyebrow-waxing lady Myloc, and eat (less) and well.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you building a set for?