Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Things I Have Learned

1. Debt is your worst enemy. Paying it off is the best.
2. A ticket to NYC for five days in July is about $300. South Pacific cancellation tickets are $120. In The Heights Mez $40. All others are rush at 25. Room and board with friends/family: free.
3. Kelsey Edwards headshots: $400.
4. I absolutely cannot envision myself ever having children.
5. I always want to perform.
6. I will never stop being ambitious.
7. Someday I'm going to write a play, a book, a regular column in a magazine, and a musical.
8. Friends are the most important people in the world. You can find out who your true ones are at the most random times.
9. Auditions will always be the worst part of the job and I have to get over my fear of them. Not being called back for one show does not equate with failure. Failure is when you stop trying.
10. I go through periods of personal transition and growth in spurts every couple of years. That's where I'm at right now.

No comments: