Friday, February 12, 2010

Clarification

I do not dislike Meadows.  I am glad I am going to SMU.  I love my classes and I love my friends.  However, I have had a rough start to the semester (for reasons largely unrelated to the world of academia), I experienced my second SMU campus hit-and-run in a year, and was frustrated with the lighting/DRS conflict.  This means that I've had a rough couple of weeks and a couple of frustrations with the school.  This does not make me dislike the school.  (If you want some SMU-lovin, note the first group I thanked on my 2009 Christmas list here, my mini smu gratitude in TJ.com here, and an SMU-lovin rant here.  Do the research before pointing fingers, mi amigos.)  I don't intend to insult the school or its students, because I like and enjoy both.  I just had an unfortunate couple of weeks is all.

Now, if anyone has any further questions, I would be more than happy to address them individually and in person.  Otherwise, have a lovely day, my friends!

No comments: